Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Please pass the guidance.

Ugh ... It's really hot right now. Praise the Lord, though, beause I'm sure all these Midwest farmers are happy. I can hardly believe that this weekend I'm going down to Fargo for Abby and Jonathan's wedding (AFLBS friend) and then 3 more weeks I'm finished. I wonder if I'll be sad when it's finished? There's no way that I'd ever regret coming, but it'll be nice to go back to the "real world". I'm kind of crazy though, so I might end up here again next summer. (YIKES!)

Please continue to keep me in your prayers. I'm trying to seek God and his will and I just pray that all distractions would just fade away. I know that the Lord can give me wisdom to prioritize my time and really focus on what's important, but it's hard. I really don't know where he's leading me. I know that this is good, where I am. Is that all I need to know? Sometimes, I'm content just knowing that, but there are so many times when I go crazy with questions. If you know me at all, you will know that this is true. Where am I going? What should/will I be doing? Right now I'm thinking about doing an abroad study/internship. With who? Where? "LORD, please pass the guidance!"

Thank you for the vent. :) I'm better ... for the now. The Lord will direct my steps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails