Saturday, July 23, 2005

... bursting ...

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!

This past week was pretty tough and I've been really on edge. I had a paper due for sociolinguistics, 2 quizzes in phonetics, 1 quiz and paper in 2nd language acquisition, 1 test in syntax & morphology ... And *sigh* the lovely word "etc." The Lord gave me the strength to remain sane, and score the highest I have yet on my syntax test. Whew. It's rough, but I'm really glad and grateful for all the preparation that I'm going through.

There are only 2 weeks left of classes and I'm beginning to notice the end coming fast. Finals and the volleyball tournament hopefully will find a good balance. :) My 3'' folder is now too small and bursting, my book bag strap is ripped and broken from the weight, my books are full of marks and scribbles. Yes, it's coming to an end ... This is what I say as I burst into finals and stress. Hmm ... life is good and we live everyday for the LORD (at least attempt to). As stated above, "Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!" Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails