Tuesday, July 19, 2005

In HIS time!

God is so good! The chapels here are amazing. People are very transparent and I'm loving the lessons that I'm learning. I won't go into details now.

I just want to ask you to pray for a friend of mine from AFLBS. Her name is Vanna. She is such a dear and I have had a great opportunity in getting to know her and praying with her. She has been having quite a bit of health problems and they have been getting worse recently. Last year, I only knew about it toward the end of the year when it got really bad. The Lord has been so faithful. She and I are both learning lessons of surrender and dependence on God. I hardly know any of the details, but I think the medicine is effecting her heart from what I understand. Please, if you think of her, pray that she would be encouraged, be filled with joy, and find hope through all circumstances. Also, that she would know that she doesn't need to know what's wrong in order for God to work His miracle. I trust the Lord will bring healing in HIS time! I really appreciate it. Also pray that the Lord gives me words of encouragement to uplift her. Thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails