After Minot, I went to Bemidji and had a wonderful time visiting my dearest Ellie. We (she, her boyfriend-Corey, and I) ran around and did so much like taking pictures under Paul and Babe, thrifting, studying, walking, touring OHCC (Oak Hills Christian College, where I was going to go), spending time with SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) classmates, late night conversations, Finding Nemo, and so much more. What a dear partner in crime and fellow linguist-geek.
It's been a while since Spring Break. I am looking forward to 2 classes ending and having an easier schedule. I really enjoy my Bible Customs and Geography class, and I'm sad it's over. Hopefully, I'll be able to work more on my major requirements. I just had a wonderful Monday and Tuesday with Karen Olson, my cousin, who was here for choir tour with CLBI. How nice it was to remember how close I feel to her and how dear she is to me. Though we didn't have much time, we were able to get some talking and hugs in. I love her dearly.
These are just a few prayer requests if you think of me. Please pray:
- that I might be a better witness at work and find joy in all things
- for my knees (healing, discipline with therapy, wisdom for doctors)
- patience for the Lord's guidance
- that I might be more disciplined with school
- for total surrender and hunger for God
- for the Bible Study I've joined with a co-worker
- healing process of work relationships
- good health (so far this winter I haven't been sick)
- for his protection over break
- for his unending provision