Thursday, March 02, 2006

Teehee.

Mission Accomplished. Well, sort of. I am facing Mission Impossible II now. My major is approved. I am officially in the Interdisciplinary program with a major entitled: Linguistics, Ancient Language, & Historical Texts. Whew. It's a mouthful, but I really trust it's going to be worth it. I wrote out all my classes several times and it has also been approved that I can finish in the spring of 2007! Only one more year!!! After that... I am really hoping to get accepted to GIAL (Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics). Moving to Texas and completely clueless. Teehee. Just a little info--I really have no clue what I'm doing. I just keep taking my steps with my eyes closed and hoping that I don't fall... to much that is. The future is a mystery, but that's what makes it exciting.

Well back to the moment. I am officially on Spring Break. Spring cleaning is coming, I feel it. Possibly after I publish this post. I'm heading up to see Nate, Rhoda, and 2 little shnookums (Elijah & Judah) on Sunday/Monday. Then down to see a good friend, Ellie!!! I'll be driving, resting, visiting, and playing for a whole week! Oh what joy.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruthie! I like reading your blog and thinking about what it might be like for me to do linguistics. By the way, do I get to stay at your house on choir tour? You'll have to talk to the church and ask to billet me. God bless, and see you then!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails