1) Were you named after anyone? Ruth is from the Bible and from my mom's sister, Lois is from the Bible and from my maternal grandmother
2) When was the last time you cried? Yesterday in chapel when my Bengali princess was sharing her beautiful heart
3) Do you like your handwriting? Most of the time
4) What is your favorite lunch meat? chicken (does spinach count)
5) Do you have kids? I have not given birth to any, but I've been a nanny for countless
6) If you were another person would you be friends with you? Probably not because I hate matching people.
7) Do you use sarcasm a lot? unfortunately
8) Do you have your tonsils? weird question but yes
9) Would you bungee jump? it would take a lot for me to
10) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No
11) Do you think you are strong? relatively
12) What is your favorite ice cream? vanilla, plain vanilla
13) What is the first thing you notice about people? teeth and laugh
14) Red or pink? Red
15) What is the least favorite thing about yourself? flesh.
16) Who do you miss the most? my family
17) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? jeans and no shoes
18) What is the last thing you ate? squash, zucchini, and some other stuff
19) What are you listening to right now? my friend playing the guitar and singing in the hallway
20) If you were a crayon what color would you be? I hope that I'm never a crayon.
21) Favorite smells? rain, curry, old spice, Japanese cherry blossom
22) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my sister Esther
23) Favorite sports to watch? baseball live or football on TV
24) Hair color? Blonde/brown who knows?
25) Eye color? blue/green/gray who knows?
26) Do you wear contacts? normally yes
27) Favorite food? Rice and curry and other ethnic food
28) Scary movies or happy endings? I hate scary movies so happy
29) Last movie you watched? part of Anne of Green Gables
30) What color shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing two so black, and a green and white one
31) Summer or winter? fall
32) Hugs or kisses? Yes
33) Favorite dessert? apple or orange
34) What books are you reading? Peace Child, Translator's notes for I Thessalonians, and Foxe's Book of Christian Martyrs
35) What is on your mouse pad? No mouse pad.
36) What did you watch on tv last night? I don't watch TV
37) Favorite sound? rain on a tin roof and laughing
38) Rolling Stones or Beatles? neither
39) What is the farthest you have been from home? Nowhere I've been is home.
40) Do you have a special talent? I can stand on my head