Friday, April 25, 2008

Where's my home?

Today in chapel, a dear friend of mine got up and shared a bit of her heart and touched mine.  She's a fellow MK from Bangladesh, and she reminded me of something I learned a long time ago.  bangladeshI will never ever feel a true sense of belonging no matter where I live until I go to heaven to spend eternity with my Jesus.  This realization has healed a lot of pain I've had from moving from place to place and having to make new friends everywhere I go.  Not only has is healed that pain, I have gained an enormous appreciation for the experiences that I've had!!!countrychart_4080

2 comments:

  1. Who was speaking?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, a friend who grew up in Molumgat/Chitagong area. She lives across the hall from me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails