Thursday, January 08, 2009

20 Things You Didn't Know About Me

1. I'm left-handed.

2. I've met Mother Theresa.

3. I've been attacked by a rabid dog and had 2 series of rabies' shots in the stomach.

4. An elephant pooped on my porch.

5. I've lived in LA, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Dallas.

6. I've been stung by a jellyfish in Florida.

7. I grew up with servants.

8. I got 2 high school diplomas and graduated at 16.

9. I've had surgeries on both knees.

10. I've studied dozens of languages but only speak one fluently.

11. I was on an international flight before the age of one.

12. I've attended four post high school schools and am half way through an MA.

13. I've driven over 15,000 miles by myself in less than 6 months.

14. I can't eat animals that look like themselves on a plate.

15. I love playing the piano and want to learn how to play the guitar.

16. I love whistling.

17. I absolutely love waitressing.

18. I want several kids (if any).

19. I've had at least 9 roommates (not including short-term or housemates).

20. I have white hair.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails