Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Provision

I just had a wonderful visit with Mary, Lily, and Grandma&pa. What a wonderful blessing it is to have those occasional family times. So full of love! I'm a week into school now. I'm enjoying it and finding that I don't have to grumble about not having a summer. :) I am being challenged outside of academics, with my car breaking down 3 times in the past 2 weeks, and many other things. I'm learning that it's okay to depend on those that the Lord has placed above you. Extremely humbling, yes, but I'm so grateful for the lessons I'm learning. Serves me right asking God for a challenge, huh? I'm also praising God for a full week work schedule. I was pleasantly surprised that they scheduled me everyday I asked for (over 20 hours). The Lord is so good and I don't know why I doubt, and why I'm surprised at his never-ending provision ... in his timing that is! But, always on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails