Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is this a sign of a rough week?

beep beep behind me

what can't open a house door?

car dis-alarm-er

Yes, this happened today.  I stood at my front door, went to open it, and heard a beep beep beep beep behind me.  Yes, you guessed it.  My spirits are high enough though that I did let out a little giggle.  Please pray for my sanity level.  It's been neglected for insanity.  I'm staying awake at night with thoughts like "How much contact solution do I need to take to last 3 years?!"  This may be serious.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS I've totally done that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally entertaining. I appreciate your thoughts so much! DAH! How much contact solution?

    Useless fact about kt: I did this event in high school called Fermi Questions. And you had to estimate things like, "How many drops of water are there in the ocean?" and "How many molecules are there in the human blood stream?" You expressed your answer in the power of ten. So if your estimate was 6x10^21, your answer would be 21. It was ridiculous, and we failed miserably. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails