Friday, December 05, 2008

Invitation

I received a letter yesterday with the above letterhead.  It was an invitation from the President of the Lutheran Church of Nigeria to be a Language Development Adviser.  The office, Nigeria LBT missionaries, and I have been working through the details of my assignment.  It is definitely becoming more "real" as I prepare and begin communicating with the nationals in Nigeria.

I've been checking things off my "to do" list, but I end up putting a few more things to do on the list for each one I take off.  Aargh.

This weekend I'll be sharing at a church in Fargo.  I've been looking forward to this for quite a while.  I pray that the awareness of the need for Bible translation would spread.  Please pray that God will be honored at this and other upcoming meetings. 

 Within this next week I will be staying in 4 (possibly 5) different states! 

I have gotten to know my car VERY well.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool (the letter that is). can't wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails