Sunday, February 03, 2008

Christ has ONE bride!

Dear ones and conquering prayer warriors! :)

I just had a wonderful conversation with my dear brother. His deep desire for the things of the Lord encourages me. Today he shared with me his desire of seeing the Church united as on body. After all, we are the bride of Christ, right? We prayed together and meditated on the following...

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom!" --Proverbs

Over the last week, I have had a few conversations with different people about the Lord and the way He works among us, His people. There are so many questions that consume my thoughts and confuse me to no end. The ways of the Lord are truly a mystery. He has graciously and mercifully given us His Word in our language. Getting this Word into other languages is one of my greatest passions and dreams, and I am so grateful that the Lord has allowed me to train for Bible translation and study something I absolutely love!

Today's sermon was on the Divine Glory, Divine Judgment, and Divine Mercy of God. It was such a beautiful reminder for me. Mercy is not deserved. It is a free gift. That's what makes it mercy.Aren't you glad that we have such a merciful and personal God?!

I sure am.

Thank you for your much needed and appreciated prayers as I continue my training here in Dallas. Though I miss my snow (I do!), it is kind of nice to wear shorts and sandals. :)

May the Lord bless you and equip you for His purposes, and may the motivation for everything you do be our Christ---merciful Savior.

Lovingly,Ruthie
(If you want to receive my monthly prayer letter sent out by LBT, email me at rlee@lbt.org.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails