Friday, June 13, 2008

Top 5 for the Week

63784-stick-shift

5.  I love driving a manual.  I don't think I ever want to go back to my automatic ways.

 

 

lentils[1] (2)

4.  Not only are lentils healthy, cheep, and easy, they are DELICIOUS!  Love them.

 

 

 

Build_N_Play_Doll_House_Decorating_Kit 3.  I've moved out of the dorm into a house.  I don't think I can express how happy I am about this.

 

 

shots

2.  I'm getting ready to take a health care course, and I'm usually not afraid of things that make most people queasy.  We'll see.  I love giving blood and watching stiches!  I know, I know. 

 

 

0226039331_01_LZZZZZZZ

1.  I love this book.  Too bad it weighs as much as a couple bricks.  Good thing I don't need to take a canoe to Nigeria, because this is one possession that I take everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails