Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Life

Lily was a kitty! :) I can hardly believe that she's already 7 months and a week old!!! Woah!

Life is good. I met with my adviser today and things are looking pretty good. She is very encouraging and positive. (I love that.) Right now I'm in the process of deciding what classes to take for my Linguisitics/Ancient Languages major, what topic I'm going to adress for my capstone project, and also choosing people for my commitee who are willing and able. One possible option that I have been playing with is addressing all the errors in the Santali Bible and tying that in with linguistics and theory. Hmm... if anyone has any ideas, that would be much appreciated. I'm looking forward to working on all this, but right now it seems so big and past my ability of understanding. Greek right now is my biggest concern with trying to catch up so I can get into Elementary Greek II at the semester. "Lord, multiply my time." It's looking like an impossible task, but I'm so glad that the Lord's strength comes through in my weekness. I've only done 1 of 5 tests, but I'm happy with my grade, so it was encouraging. Here are some things that I would really appreciate prayer for:

*Motivation and drive for the things I am going through right now
*Patience as to what my future holds
*Guidence as to what steps to take with classes and goals
*Joy at my workplace (beginning to close on Thursday nights which is a pretty big step)
*Time prioritizing
*Continual provision
*Beginning therapy for my knees
*LIVE FOR HIS GLORY ALONE!!!

I can only end with: PRAISE THE LORD, HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails