We asked questions like these:
- What is a missionary call? Does everyone have one?
- What are the means God uses to call a person?
- Is there a difference between a missionary call and an assignment?
- What is the purpose of missions?
- What does God command and promise regarding missions?
Then we asked questions of ourselves:
- What does our missionary call look like?
- What are we compassionate about?
- What would an assignment look like?
I think some of our finding will be topics for some following blog posts. Stay tuned and comment with your thoughts on a question or two.
In the meantime... I would highly recommend going to Bemidji.
“...to whom I am sending you to open their eyes,
so that they may turn from darkness to light
and from the power of Satan to God,
that they may receive forgiveness of sins
and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.”