5. Granny smiths are my favorite apple. I eat the whole thing, core and everything. Yummy. I especially appreciate them when I eat other apples that aren't nearly as tasty.
4. Pho ... This is a Vietnamese soup. It is sooooo delicious. My favorite is the Eye-of-round with flank. It's a treat when I have a couple dollars to spare and friends to go with.
3. My Pontiac Sunbird is dead. I have been praising the Lord for the use I've gotten out of my little Angie Krisine. I guess it's time to move on. I'll miss her.
2. I love my little Greek New Testament. I've been taking it around to church and Bible study and follow along. It's been a while since I've studied it formally, but it's slowly coming back.
1. I've been remembering my dear Santals in Bangladesh more recently than I have for a while. The more I think about the people and language, the more I remember. I wish that I could go back.