Thursday, June 21, 2007

Back at SIL again

A little less than a year ago while at SIL, I created this blog. I began it with the following quote:


"Surrender is not the surrender of the external life, but of the will; when that is done, all is done. There are very few crises in life; the great crisis is the surrender of the will." -Oswald Chambers


I'm still working at this lifelong battle of surrender. I am back to updating, and I hope to let you know all about my happenings of the summer. :) I'm enjoying myself here at linguistic boot camp. It's very difficult though, and I have classes from 8-5 (with a couple breaks). All I do is study, play some volleyball, and have conversations full of words like bilabial fricatives, phonologically similar segments, cannibalism, etc. More to come. Homework is screaming my name... until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails